Next aircraft to get repainted ?

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
PK777
Registered Member

Next aircraft to get repainted ?

Post by PK777 »

Anyone know which will be the next aircraft to get repainted and which design it will be ??
global-pia
Registered Member

Post by global-pia »

Good question, I wanted to know the same. I personally think its going to be one of the 777s into the Lahore- Garden of the Mughal schemes.
AN
Registered Member

Post by AN »

A 310 was painted in the scheme shown last week and rolled out. Saw her on the apron looking awful.
flyingsystem
Registered Member

Post by flyingsystem »

AN wrote:A 310 was painted in the scheme shown last week and rolled out. Saw her on the apron looking awful.
Where have you seen it? And which design? Can anybody take photo of it? I think its the A310 that wasn't already painted in current livery (AP-BEU?).
AP-BGL
Registered Member

Post by AP-BGL »

Yes I also think it can be BEU because they will have performed the paint job on it and gave it the new tail colors as it was still in old colors.
Adnan
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

Thanks for the info AN...I hope after a few years PIA comes out with a livery we all can be proud of
Falcon598
Registered Member

Post by Falcon598 »

PK777 wrote:Thanks for the info AN...I hope after a few years PIA comes out with a livery we all can be proud of
Agred, they should be focusing on spending the money they have wisely and shouldn't be wasting so much time to change a livery when the current one came maybe only a year ago.