Emirates Corolla in ISB

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
malpensa26
Registered Member

Emirates Corolla in ISB

Post by malpensa26 »

hi, my bro just got back from islamabad. he said he saw a Toyota corolla of emirates Livery on it. advertising flights to new york. jus wonering anyone else saw it and maybe pics if anybody has chance. thanks 8)
AP-BGL
Registered Member

Post by AP-BGL »

Yes that Toyota Corolla is a Radio Cab car on which not the livery but two of the either side doors are painted with emirates written on it and advertising for their flights to Dubai, New York etc. Those cars can be seen extensively on Daewoo Bus terminal.

I'll post the picture of that car as soon as I get that.
Adnan
Falcon598
Registered Member

Post by Falcon598 »

Yeah, I remember seeing that car a few times in Islamabad.
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

Yeah there are loads of those cabs here in KHI. I'm sure EK must be paying them a good amount or else they wouldn't be having just about every cab advertising them.
Moin Abbasi
Babushka99
Registered Member

Post by Babushka99 »

Moin wrote:Yeah there are loads of those cabs here in KHI. I'm sure EK must be paying them a good amount or else they wouldn't be having just about every cab advertising them.
Rs.24,000 for the one-time printing. Rs. 250,000 per year per car for advertising.
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

Aero-Asia does a pick up drop off service using the Corolla..

AP-BGL
Registered Member

Post by AP-BGL »

Here is the picture of Corolla with Emirates advertisment, sorry for the quality as I managed it while I was driving my car, I saw it some where in Jinnah Super. I'll post the clear picture as soon as I get that.
Adnan