Shaheen wants Boeing 767 pilots

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
Saeed
Registered Member

Shaheen wants Boeing 767 pilots

Post by Saeed »

CAPTAINS AND FIRST OFFICERS

Shaheen Air International requires 6 CAPTAINS and 6 FIRST OFFICERS for Boeing 767-200 aircraft and 6 CAPTAINS and 6 FIRST OFFICERS for Boeing 737-200 aircraft. Candidates should posses the following:

Current valid License on the aircraft
Unrestricted class I medical rating

Complete C.V., alongwith Certificates and full size color photograph should reach Director Human Resources and Administration Department, Shaheen Air International 157-B, Clifton Road, Clifton, Karachi by 24th December 2005 as per the proforma.
Candidates can also post their resume at jobs@shaheenair.com

http://www.shaheenair.com/sai1/Jobs.php
Bahrain_flyer
Registered Member

Post by Bahrain_flyer »

Now what does that mean (current valid license on the aircraft). Is it a type rated pilot on 767/737?

I think they should mention the current type rated rather than current aircraft license thats a bit confusing.
Up in the air is where I fly I like 2 soar way up high ;)
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Post by Abbas Ali »

Possibly Shaheen is going to get Boeing 767-269 (registration A6-PHZ) on lease from AVE (new name of Phoenix Aviation).
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
PK777
Registered Member

Post by PK777 »

any previous operators of A6-PHZ?

What happened to Aero Asia B767, did they ever get one ? They still have a one B767 listed on their website.
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Post by Abbas Ali »

PK777 wrote:any previous operators of A6-PHZ?
The aircraft was registered as A6-PHZ in UAE in September 2005 and before that it was leased out by Sharjah-based Phoenix Aviation to Kam Air of Afghanistan with Kyrgyz registration EX-067.

Here's its photo with Kam Air titles:
Copyright Krzysztof Skowronski
Link to large photo:
http://www.airliners.net/open.file/814171/L/

Originally this aircraft was built by Boeing Company in 1986 for Kuwait Airways and delivered with registration 9K-AIA.

Other previous operators of this aircraft include Egypt Air, Birgenair, Polynesian Airlines, LAN Chile and Air Gabon.
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at: