The outgone DFO

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
F.K
Registered Member

The outgone DFO

Post by F.K »

as much as its been a relief reigning right down to the bottom of the flt ops department at the auspicious departure of abbas reza here are some interesting stories which were reported when the bombshell news was broken to a man who was willing to sacrifice the collective interest and even the livelihood of some to keep his job on the roll.

captain comes to the office hoping to wreck the day yet again. just as hes climbing the flight of stairs one of the pilots come up to him and give the bad news. for a few good seconds he remains frozen and then collapses down the stairs. hes then picked up and yet again he looses his balance falling until someone calls for medical help. as he makes his way out all he can sputter are a few words.

"THIS CREW AND THE CHAIRMAN HAVE BETRAYED ME"
all one can do is sit back and laugh at the temerity of this guy who actually though that he had the pilots and fes on his side.
later that afternoon he calls for the president FENA to come and talk to him rather to ease off his misery.
the president replies to the former chiefs PA. tell him to get lost and take a walk, cus if i go there theres gonna be an apocolypse 2. NO MORE DFO NO MORE RESPECT. and in shock the damnable cheif goes home , asks for a months leaves and is now using all his hook ups to get in to the CAA before he can show his face in the flight deck again. what a man ,what a man.
F.K
cheetah
Registered Member

Post by cheetah »

Haha Now he wants the CAA Chief of Flight Standards position. A post that was kept vacant beacuse all the men he recommended as DFO were rejected by the CAA. This way as DFO he had a free hand for all his illegal practices with no check.
Dr LazyScientist
Registered Member

Post by Dr LazyScientist »

attention... POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK!!!! you know what i mean...

astaghfirullah i just judged you without knowing you personally... maybe i should judge you on what daddy dearest says... astaghfirullah thats not a good thing either.

FE's go the way of the dodo... astaghfirullah again!

No one should call anyone anything without expecting it in return and i'm sure that whatever happens no one wants to be judged by anyone on this planet.

Abbas bhai, i don't know Capt Reza personally and i'm pretty sure these two dont either and are only spurting out 2nd hand gossip (true or not) so why let this forum turn into a character assassination site?
W'salaam,
Dr LazyScientist
F.K
Registered Member

Post by F.K »

lissen up u aviation greenhorn,,,,its not my fault that my parents are both rooted in pia since decades and are in the know of what goes on and other associates ive built a synergy with that flow information freely. too bad u re not where i m sitting to catch most of what happens....i dont say shit i dont know....u get me one pilot or FE who wud have even the remotest liking for him including the ones he handpicked in his team....but thts no reason is it...he garners the rep of being the infirm iblees on earth,but thats again not enough... crew members pilots celebrating by exchanding mithais on his dismissal is again not enough...plzz dun talk thru ur ......and get over ur fe complex....plzzzz ..i m not even starting this discussion specially wid u...go man take a chill pill
F.K
Dr LazyScientist
Registered Member

Post by Dr LazyScientist »

that last post says a lot more about you than anything else, congratulations on reaffirming my points, well done!

ah the bliss of "...my dad told me..."
W'salaam,
Dr LazyScientist
PALPA
Registered Member

Post by PALPA »

Well Dear F.K,
Please make sure what are you writing regarding the stuff you wrote, i am one of the first officer in PIA and i am not in any part of management but i truly say that Capt.Asif raza is a good man, i was also given a letter of displeasure by him any ways if you dont know the inside stuff please make sure you dont make comments for any of the person in near future.

And one thing more i do not mean to offend you but to show some respect for your elders.I hope you got it!
cheetah
Registered Member

Post by cheetah »

haha respect for Elders!!.... so thats what PIA comes to at the end. This PALPA guy is hillarious
PALPA
Registered Member

Post by PALPA »

do i know.....are you f/o ahsin zaidi
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Post by Abbas Ali »

Dear Forum Members,

I request you not to make this a political issue. Kindly show respect to each other's views and argue in civilized manner. Please do not insult anybody in your posts and forum should not be used to defame anyone's character.

I will appreciate your cooperation in keeping forum's atmosphere peaceful and friendly for its users and visitors.

Thank you.

Abbas Ali
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
Aer Pakistan
Registered Member

Post by Aer Pakistan »

hi to all

just like to add few words that i am working for airlines for last 10yrs and i found capt asif reza very helpful and good man with lot of good regards like avoiding night stop at LHR and JFK where i was directly or face to face with him on operational stuff but i found him very honest and sincere to airline and Pakistan, having night stop means lot of money. which no airline like to have and not good for paxs.

i think you should show some respect to your seniors. think twice before you reply as i am in position to show real picture to other members at this forum

regards
Muhammad Ali - London - UK

Always Pakistan First, Pakistan Zindabad
F.K
Registered Member

Post by F.K »

what real picture....this man was a curse on the entire cockpit crew who he was supposed to aid and not hurdle...every one was relieved when he was sacked...that should do it..the last straw was when the flight schedule was being disruupted and pilots had resorted to flying by the book cus this guy on his own shrunk their salary structure....i mean u take individual cases or the collective welfare, he dint spare anyone...PALPA hates him and approved a resolution to have him marginalized for life. FENA hates him and is celebrating his sacking..theres nothing left to say..what he did for outsiders is peripheral to the primary obligation of the dfo that he has towards the crew to protect their well being and to ensure that their rights are not usupred but this guy not only gave the go ahead but initiated all such plots... and no one is defaming anyone here. this is the general sentiment amongst crew members thats being talked about.. check up on anything i ve said....the guys still a kid maybe its the toll of senility where anything thats colorful catches the guys fancy and he decides to be at the forefrunt of it just cus hes the DFO...i mean that landing...how immature can someone be that too a 747 captain to go around having his pictures taken and when that was not enough he decided to land what he can never captain ....he is even known to go up to the new md and on the premise of the inexperience found amongst 777 captains suggesting the transfer of a chunk of 747 pilots to the 777 on which his name appeared BY DEFAULT...the chairman told him to get lost that very second...i mean with this guy the stories just dont end...
F.K
cheetah
Registered Member

Post by cheetah »

I dont think any DFO wants a night stop. Its a very poor indicator of sincerity. Then again thats the side you get to see sitting in London. What you need to see are the losses incurred in wrong promotions and training due to the now disrupted career plan.

to add to the list:

Falsely implicating anybody who threatened his position of authority.

Got his chief Pilots to sign on almost all of his illegal orders. Many refused and thats why we have seen all chief pilots changed over 3 times in his tenure. Those who did sign were those who could not believe they were actualy made chief pilots in the first place.

When he could not put his own man on the CAA chief of Flight standards position, he didnt let any other pilot take the position either. Hence, all his illegal actions were left unchecked.

I could go on... if required
F.K
Registered Member

Post by F.K »

Falsely implicating anybody who threatened his position of authority

now his own 777 landing is being probed by a committe headed by captain dara ex dfo....i just wish this guys carrer rots the way he played god with so many people for fun.
for 8 straight months he held up the 747 transition of 12 flight engineers just to please his older buddies on the 747 specially the other anathema of the cabin crew who in his carrer high as the former chairmans advisor broached having him back after capt junaidi. 8 months those fes would come helplessly to my dad who is also an ex FENA office bearer asking what to do. he had approved those 12 promotions him self but deliberately stalled the process going against his own signed letter which also had a time frame attached to it. shockingly the same day capt sm ather took charge he called the chief flight engineer in his office and instructed him to put all fes on the 747 simulator.. , in 10 minutes reversing the misfortunes created by a guy who just needed to give the go ahead..thats how sick people think he is. and what hes done with pilots, i m sure we already know... hes not gonna get in to CAA..people sitting there already hate him and since palpa also has a say in it they re never gonne recommend him now nor is the new dfo who resigned in protest as the chief pilot training under asifs directorate cus he had frozen all promotions and trainings, asking him to counter sign on the dotted line....now is accountability time capt asif
F.K
beyblade
Registered Member

Post by beyblade »

I have been reading all your comments and to tell you the truth, What F.K is saying is absolutely correct.

Now why would he say that The Chairman and Pilots Betrayed him, its shows how much he was in love with his position as a DFO. The Amount of loss he has given to the Airline, Pilots, F/E's.
Pilot's seniority and career plan was the major one and then reverting back to the old plan after 6 months, a biggest financial loss.

Giving a wrong picture to the chairman and blaming PALPA for everything.
Victimisation individuals was his favourite past time.The amount of pilots left the airline is during his tenure as a DFO

Slashing salary and allowances of PIA Pilots and FEs

A bunch of lunatics running his offices were not having a good reputation in the pilot communities.

Its a whole big list and it willtake a complete 1 month to mention his wrong doings.

The guy wanted to go on 777 and when he saw he will not be going there, he did the landing in London.

I got in touch with Mr. Wallace, james and he sent me the pictures and the complete story of the world record flight and also confirmed that Asif did the landing in London.

I AM SORRY TO SAY BUT HE SHOULD BE THROWN OUT OF THE AIRLINE AND SUSPEND HIS LICENSE, THIS WILL TEACH A LESSON TO OTHERS ALSO

ALWAYS REMEMBER...................
DONT HURT PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET CAUSE ALLAH IS THERE AND HE DOES NOT LIKE PEOPLE WHO HURT HIS PEOPLE
raihans
Registered Member

Post by raihans »

beyblade wrote:the guy wanted to go on 777 and when he saw he will not be going there, he did the landing in London.
Why he was not able to go for 777 rating? Was the LR landing by Capt. Asif pre-planned with Boeing?
Raihan SR Bakhsh

flickr.com/photos/raihanshahzad
EY-B77W, A345, A320, A319, EK-B773, B77W, A388, FZ-B738, GF-L1011, B732, A332, A320, A319, KU-A343, AB6, A310, A320, NL-A320, PK-B707/720, B733, B772, B77L, AB4, A310, A320, QR-A320, A321, A333, A359, A35X, B77W, B788, WY-B738, B739, A333