I am flying ORD-KHI-Question about visiting the cockpit

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
Hasson2k2
Registered Member

Post by Hasson2k2 »

Hey guys thanx soo much for the replies and thanx airblue for that u're help.
As far as pictures go, I will post everything I have and also i will try to video tape the cockpit, if I am aloud and will try to figure a way to get it onto my laptop and will give it all to you guys.
Thanks again for all you help!!

Stay tuned for lots and lots of photos :lol:
AP-BGL
Registered Member

Post by AP-BGL »

Hassan waiting for those pictures... All the best!

PIA pilots are really coperative, one of HOP member fly1346 kept sitting on the jump seat for about one hour on his flight from JFK-KHI. Hope they will treat you as they treated him. Enjoy your flight!
Adnan
fly1346
Registered Member

Post by fly1346 »

Good Luck! Also, before I left on my trip Abbas bhai gave me a superb tip, which was to show them (whoever I ask first for a cockpit visit) shots of PIA which I have taken. I had a few from JFK, so I showed those to them and they just couldnt resist. The captain loved having me, and Captain Adil also told me, that one speciality about PIA pilots is their hospitality. They really wouldnt reject your request, unless they are very busy. Thus I advise you to ask for a visit while you are cruising since you are leaving from ORD- preferbly after the first meal service is done and once you are over the atlantic, and the f/a's arent busy!
Best of Luck