Chartered Aircraft With More Than 200 Chinese Workers to Arrive in Karachi from China

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Chartered Aircraft With More Than 200 Chinese Workers to Arrive in Karachi from China

Post by Abbas Ali »

Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has allowed operation of a chartered flight from China to Karachi on October 27.

The aircraft will transport 224 passengers from China including engineers, technicians etc. working on project(s) in Pakistan.

Abba
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Re: Chartered Aircraft With More Than 200 Chinese Workers to Arrive in Karachi from China

Post by Abbas Ali »

The flight from Chengdu is scheduled to land in Karachi at 6:35 PM on October 27.

The aircraft will carry 224 passengers including Chinese engineers and technical staff for setting up Lucky Electric Power Company 660 MW coal fired power plant with super critical technology located in Deh Ghangiaro, Bin Qasim, Karachi.

Abbas

See you at:
SaadSalmanPIA
Registered Member

Re: Pegasus Airlines Planning to Start Flights for Karachi

Post by SaadSalmanPIA »

I don’t know about creating forums on this website so I have to ask my question here, At 2:40 PM 27 October, I can see Hainan airlines flight 7925 coming from Chengdu to Karachi, I have never seen Hainan air here and Karachi is not in their destinations list too so what are they doing here?
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Re: Chartered Aircraft With More Than 200 Chinese Workers to Arrive in Karachi from China

Post by Abbas Ali »

Hainan Airlines Airbus A330-300 (aircraft registration B-5971) is performing chartered flight HU7925 from Chengdu to Karachi to transport Chinese engineers and technical workforce for setting up Lucky Electric Power Company 660 MW coal fired power plant with super critical technology located in Deh Ghangiaro, Bin Qasim, Karachi.

Source: flightradar24.com

Abbas

See you at:
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Post by Abbas Ali »

Hainan Airlines Airbus A330-300 (aircraft registration B-5971) arrived in Karachi at 6:27 PM as chartered flight HU7925 from Chengdu completed in five hours & thirty-six minutes.

Source: flightradar24.com

Abbas

See you at: