Islamabad Airport Runway ILS CAT-IIIB Temporarily Downgraded to CAT-I Due to Maintenance Work

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Islamabad Airport Runway ILS CAT-IIIB Temporarily Downgraded to CAT-I Due to Maintenance Work

Post by Abbas Ali »

From October 11 to October 16.

Islamabad International Airport Runway 28L Instrument Landing System (ILS) ILS CAT-IIIB will be downgraded to ILS CAT-I due to maintenance work.

All pilots advised to exercise caution.

Islamabad International Airport Primary Runway 10R/28L and Secondary Runway 10L/28R.

Abbas
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Re: Islamabad Airport Runway ILS CAT-IIIB Temporarily Downgraded to CAT-I Due to Maintenance Work

Post by Abbas Ali »

From October 16 to October 23.

Islamabad International Airport Runway 28L Instrument Landing System (ILS) ILS CAT-IIIB will be downgraded to ILS CAT-I due to maintenance work.

Abbas

See you at:
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Re: Islamabad Airport Runway ILS CAT-IIIB Temporarily Downgraded to CAT-I Due to Maintenance Work

Post by Abbas Ali »

From October 23 to October 30.

Abbas

See you at:
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Post by Abbas Ali »

From October 29 to November 6.

Abbas

See you at:
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Post by Abbas Ali »

From November 6 to November 13.

Abbas

See you at:
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Post by Abbas Ali »

Pakistan CAA tender notice in November 7 newspaper for the procurement of spares for ILS/TDME CAT-IIIB installed at Islamabad International Air Port (IIAP) - Islamabad.

Abbas

See you at:
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Post by Abbas Ali »

From December 14, 2020.

Islamabad International Airport Runway 28L is available for ILS CAT-III operations using procedures ILS Y/Z up to Runway Visual Range (RVR) of 175 meters.

Abbas

See you at: