Air Blue Special Fares to DXB

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
Moin
Registered Member

Air Blue Special Fares to DXB

Post by Moin »

ED is offering an introductory fare to DXB for Rs.9250 return. The flight departs KHI from 14/8/2005 daily at 9.30pm for DXB and arrives at DXB at 10.30pm and leaves DXB at 12.30 am reaching KHI at 3.30am.

These special fares are being offered at 70% discount. The actual one way fare is Rs.1300 and the rest are taxes. Baggage allowance is 30kg for Y class and 40kg for C class.

Apparently there is only one flight a day for now. I asked the ED ticket desk at JIAP this evening as to how long would these fares last and they said that they can change at any time. Only a limited number of seats are available at 70% off, then the fares will change to 60% off etc. They did tell me that eventually, their full fares will be costing more than EK.

I'm going to DXB on the 17th by EK and am paying Rs.14,500. I've asked my travel agent to book me on ED instead, but the only thing that puts me off is the 3.30am arrival in KHI, not a very pleasant time to arrive here, especially as its only from DXB.
Moin Abbasi
AirBlue
Registered Member

Post by AirBlue »

well its kool the airline is cheap first of all and even though the timings are not though special, u will have fun for sure