Should PIA do this?

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
CoyBoy
Registered Member

Should PIA do this?

Post by CoyBoy »

Shut down and restart form scratch, it may improve standards in every manner.

Also consider giving J class catering to Gate Gourmet, it would work miracles for the western alternative.
Amaad Lone
Registered Member

Post by Amaad Lone »

Shut down and restart form scratch, it may improve standards in every manner.

What a brilliant idea, I wonder how come no else ever thought of it??
P.I.A

God's International Airline
behramjee
Registered Member

Post by behramjee »

What a brilliant idea, I wonder how come no else ever thought of it??
hehehe :lol:
PIAinORD
Registered Member

Post by PIAinORD »

and your going to get the capital to do that how :roll: :roll: :roll:
bagold
Registered Member

Post by bagold »

"Also consider giving J class catering to Gate Gourmet, it would work miracles for the western alternative."

Is this serious? BA are having to give meal vouchers to passengers today due to Gate Gourmet mis-management.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4139582.stm

Compared to western airlines, meals are about the only thing PIA have going for them.

The following e-mail was sent from BA to their customers:

We are currently experiencing disruption to our in flight catering due to unofficial industrial action by Gate Gourmet staff who supply our catering at London Heathrow.

Gate Gourmet is British Airways' sole catering supplier at Heathrow Airport and we received no warning that industrial action would take place. Contingency plans have been activated and we continue to operate flights as planned.

As a consequence of the industrial action, all British Airways flights departing from and arriving London Heathrow tomorrow, Thursday 11 August, will have no catering onboard, but will operate as planned.

We are making arrangements for limited catering to be provided on the ground prior to departure for affected flights. Customers are strongly advised to eat before leaving for the airport and to check-in early to allow extra time at the airport.

All British Airways flights that do not operate in or out of London Heathrow airport will be fully catered and will operate as planned.

We apologise to those customers who are affected by this action but, regrettably, this is a situation beyond our control.

For further updates please go to BA.COM
CoyBoy
Registered Member

Post by CoyBoy »

This thread was done deliberately in response to someone here who told me not to flood the forum with boring posts, I know both issues in this topic are non-sensical and have absolutely no relevance, funny that you all even bothered to reply.
Last edited by CoyBoy on Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
bagold
Registered Member

Post by bagold »

Cowboy, I enjoy your thought provoking and sometimes controversial posts. Your posts are not boring nor are you flooding this forum. Keep up the good work.