Islamabad-Karachi Flight Passenger Reports Valuable Items Stolen from Baggage

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Islamabad-Karachi Flight Passenger Reports Valuable Items Stolen from Baggage

Post by Abbas Ali »

The pilfered bag.

Affected passenger's ticket.

According to news sources, a female passenger of airblue Islamabad to Karachi flight PA-201 after arriving at Karachi Airport reported valuable goods including jewelry missing from her baggage piece.

Today, wet leased VietJet Air Airbus A320 registration VN-A656 as airblue flight PA-201 landed at Karachi Airport at 12:26 PM.

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/pa201

Abbas
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
uzkt01
Registered Member

Re: Islamabad-Karachi Flight Passenger Reports Valuable Items Stolen from Baggage

Post by uzkt01 »

I don't understand why media doesn't name the private airline in such incidents while they do not hesitate to name PIA if any problem occurs.
fahadshakeel
Registered Member

Re: Islamabad-Karachi Flight Passenger Reports Valuable Items Stolen from Baggage

Post by fahadshakeel »

uzkt01 wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:46 pm I don't understand why media doesn't name the private airline in such incidents while they do not hesitate to name PIA if any problem occurs.
We are either anti or pro govt. Private organizations never name private companies and vice-versa. We always try to hide our faults but keep an evil eye on govt owned institutions.
You are right my friend.
Even if abuse to a normal citizen is considered as offense but to govt officials even to PM/CM/President is considered as our basic human right or freedom of speech
Connecting Businesses through Travels