Toronto to Karachi via Lahore

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
jdflyer
Registered Member

Toronto to Karachi via Lahore

Post by jdflyer »

Salaam everyone,

Haven't flown PIA in 7 years but all the reviews I'm reading online about the state of the 777s are less than exciting. Consistent complains about cabin (broken seats etc), IFE system not working and more. Those of you who have flown on long haul 777 sectors with PIA, what's your experience?

Secondly, what type of accommodation is provided overnight in Lahore as the connecting flight being offered to Karachi is the next morning. There is a flight at night as well but within 1.5 hours of arrival from Toronto and may not be possible to clear immigration and collect luggage in time.

Any thoughts/experiences?

Thanks.
kash
Registered Member

Re: Toronto to Karachi via Lahore

Post by kash »

I thought all flights from YYZ finished at KHI after landing at ISB or LHE.
Sadiq
Registered Member

Post by Sadiq »

Better opt for Friday direct Toronto to Karachi flight to save time and unnecessary hassle
ammad
Registered Member

Post by ammad »

Sadiq wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:43 pm Better opt for Friday direct Toronto to Karachi flight to save time and unnecessary hassle
Isn't it on Sunday only?

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/pk784
Fortune favours brave.
jdflyer
Registered Member

Post by jdflyer »

kash wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:59 pm I thought all flights from YYZ finished at KHI after landing at ISB or LHE.
They used to. Now two of these flights go to Lahore as terminators as far as I know, including the one on Friday. Only Sunday one is to Karachi.
jdflyer
Registered Member

Post by jdflyer »

Sadiq wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:43 pm Better opt for Friday direct Toronto to Karachi flight to save time and unnecessary hassle
Have to reach Karachi on Sunday;that's why looking for a Friday departure.