PIA with its current revitalization plan needs talented, energetic and self-motivated individuals to become part of our team. In this regard, applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following position in the national flag carrier:
- Masters in Economics, Planning or equivalent or
- CA/CMA/CFA/CPA/MBA (Finance) or
- B.E/B.S. Degree in Mechanical/Electrical /Aerospace / Avionics from recognized Pakistani/ Foreign Institute will be an added advantage
- Necessary quantitative methods/modelling/analysis background
- 15 years’ work experience, of which 03 years’ experience in senior managerial position in
- Budgeting, Cash Flow Projections / financial planning/ economic modelling
- Analysing requests for facilities development / project planning methods
- Devise methods to assess economic feasibility of proposed projects
- Research using quantitative methods
- Preference will be given to candidates having experience in Aviation industry
- Developing long term guidelines, procedures for preparation of detailed Business Plan for the Company, incorporating agreed routes, fleet and operating plans.
- Studying market potential for PIA and updating it periodically.
- Carrying out route profitability analysis on on-going basis.
- Undertaking analysis of existing and emerging fleet options.
- Commissioning techno-economic studies to inform fleet optimization decisions.
- Highlighting detailed financial implications of each fleet planning alternative as part of the iterative process of analysis and choosing Operating/Fleet Plan.
- Preparation of long-term Business Plan based on the approved operating plan and
- Annual Profit and loss account
- Annual cash flow estimates
- Capital expenditures
- New Financing requirements
- Undertaking feasibility studies for fleet replacement and other capital investments.
- Preparation of PC-1 for purchase of aircraft.
- Undertaking appraisal of projects pertaining to purchase/ lease of aircraft including assessment of project aims and objectives in the context of their contribution towards future profitability of the airline.
- Developing cost projections and budgetary plans for the acquisition of aircraft, aero engines, airborne equipment and ground equipment.
- Producing a formal annual fleet/business plan document that includes specific detailed plans for retirement and induction of aircraft consistent with corporate objectives, route requirements and profitability.
- Any other responsibility from time to time, directed by the CEO
- Sound knowledge of finance related computer models and data processing techniques.
- Project appraisals
- Well verse with MS Office.
- Be strategic minded and focused.
- Must display a proven leadership track record with a demonstrated ability to engage and
inspire the team to deliver organizational objectives.
- Be result oriented, flexible in approach and able to produce results in a challenging environment
57 years as on last date of advertisement.
i. Successful candidates will be offered market based salary and fringe benefits.
ii. They will be hired on contract for 02 years (extendable on the basis of performance).
iii. Candidates must have excellent academic record, communication and analytical skills.
iv. No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE / GUIDELINES
Applications are invited on the prescribed form available (free of cost) in PIA Recruitment & Placement Office at Karachi and in PIA Offices at other stations and also on PIA website. www.piac.com.pk/careers.
Interested candidates should send their application forms along with CV, 02 recent passport size photographs accompanied by Pay Order of Rupees 1000/- (non-refundable) in the name of PIAC (PIA NTN No.080-3450-8) through courier to the following address not later than 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Applicant must clearly mention the position applied for on the top left side of the envelope. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
MANAGER RECRUITMENT & PLACEMENT
NEAR PIA TRAINING CENTRE
KARACHI AIRPORT 75200