Pakistan International Airlines Corporation Limited is embarking upon a revitalization plan. The airline believes the human capital is central to its turnaround strategy and seeks services of meritorious, highly talented and energetic professionals for the position of Operations Manager. Eligible candidates must possess the following specifications:
- 2nd class / B grade / equivalent CGPA B.E. or BSc. (engineering) / aerospace / avionics / mechanical / electrical / electronics from recognized university
- BSc. (physics / mathematics) with aircraft maintenance engineer's licence on any aircraft in Category A or C
- Candidate must posses working knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of aircraft performance will be preferred
- 03 (three) years Operation Engineering experience in airline will be preferred.
- They will be hired on contract basis for 02 (two) years (extendable) on the basis of performance.
- Positions will be filled purely on merit basis.
- Number of vacancies: 04 (four)
- No Travel Allowance / Daily Allowance (TA/DA) will be admissible for test / interview.
Applications are invited on the prescribed form available (free of cost) in PIA Recruitment & Placement Office at Karachi and in PIA Offices at other stations and also on PIA website: www.piac.com.pk/careers.
Interested candidates should send their application forms along with CV, photo copy of educational certificates / degrees, experience certificate, national identity card and 02 (two) recent passport size photographs accompanied by pay order of rupees 1000/- (non-refundable) in the name of PIAC (PIA NTN No. 080-3450-8) through courier to the following address not later than 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Manager Recruitment & Placement
Near PIA Training Centre
Karachi Airport 75200
Contact No. 021-99044295