PIA Manchester To New York Boeing 777 Flight Business Class Review by Mathew Klint

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

PIA Manchester To New York Boeing 777 Flight Business Class Review by Mathew Klint

Post by Abbas Ali »

"Never has a business class flight been as simultaneously annoying and charming as this one. While there was undeniable appeal to the warm service and authentic food onboard, the Pakistan Airlines 777-200 is simply not a competitive business class product."

For further reading and photos: http://liveandletsfly.boardingarea.com/ ... ss-review/

Abbas
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
Abdulrafeysiddiqui
Registered Member

Re: PIA Manchester To New York Boeing 777 Flight Business Class Review by Mathew Klint

Post by Abdulrafeysiddiqui »

It means PIA has got 8th freedom right. Well, we know that what kind of service is provided by PIA. Nothing new.
AN
Registered Member

Re: PIA Manchester To New York Boeing 777 Flight Business Class Review by Mathew Klint

Post by AN »

"Never has a business class flight been as simultaneously annoying and charming as this one. While there was undeniable appeal to the warm service and authentic food onboard, the Pakistan Airlines 777-200 is simply not a competitive business class product."

I think thats one of the best statements ive ever read regarding PIA and sums up what ive been stressing for so long. Its not the aircraft type/age that matters or the cabin crew that is lacking. If the cabin crew was provided with the tools/amenities they could do a much better job and PIA should promote the uniqueness of service and culture. And of course the effort taken to improve improve amenities such IFE, seats food and overall service standard/reliability which can be accomplished very easily. It also doesn't take much money to do these things. Certainly this can be accomplished in less money than it takes to lease an A330 at exorbitant rates.
pk363
Registered Member

Post by pk363 »

:thumbs_up:
AN wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:54 am "Never has a business class flight been as simultaneously annoying and charming as this one. While there was undeniable appeal to the warm service and authentic food onboard, the Pakistan Airlines 777-200 is simply not a competitive business class product."

I think thats one of the best statements ive ever read regarding PIA and sums up what ive been stressing for so long. Its not the aircraft type/age that matters or the cabin crew that is lacking. If the cabin crew was provided with the tools/amenities they could do a much better job and PIA should promote the uniqueness of service and culture. And of course the effort taken to improve improve amenities such IFE, seats food and overall service standard/reliability which can be accomplished very easily. It also doesn't take much money to do these things. Certainly this can be accomplished in less money than it takes to lease an A330 at exorbitant rates.
:thumbs_up:
harry786
Registered Member

Post by harry786 »

I think this is either a fake review or most of the pictures have been stolen from this other review from 2016 by Lucky: http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/ ... 77-review/

I remembered the name Kiran for the flight attendant and he even mentions the same FA. The pictures are also the same. See for yourself!
Ammar
Registered Member

Post by Ammar »

harry786 wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:34 pm I think this is either a fake review or most of the pictures have been stolen from this other review from 2016 by Lucky: http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/ ... 77-review/

I remembered the name Kiran for the flight attendant and he even mentions the same FA. The pictures are also the same. See for yourself!
Lucky flew with a partner, and even mentioned in his TR that his travel partner was Mathew. :D
"A mile of highway will take you a mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."
AN
Registered Member

Post by AN »

Ammar wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:01 pm
harry786 wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:34 pm I think this is either a fake review or most of the pictures have been stolen from this other review from 2016 by Lucky: http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/ ... 77-review/

Lucky flew with a partner, and even mentioned in his TR that his travel partner was Mathew. :D
Well spotted Ammar. Thanks for clarifying that before the conspiracy theories started.
Ammar
Registered Member

Post by Ammar »

AN wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:24 am

Well spotted Ammar. Thanks for clarifying that before the conspiracy theories started.
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
"A mile of highway will take you a mile. A mile of runway will take you anywhere."