Outsourcing of Airport Services
- Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (PCAA) invites for proposals through this Request for Proposal (RFP) from the airport operator companies for outsourcing the airport services of New Islamabad International Airport (NIIAP), Islamabad, Allama Iqbal International Air Port (AIIAP), Lahore and Jinnah International Air Port (JIAP), Karachi.
- The interested companies would be responsible to operate and maintain the airport(s) services under a licence, and shall also be responsible to undertake periodic approved development of airport infrastructure, if any.
- The scope of work will include:
- Airport services
- Commercial exploitation of airport
- Maintenance of allied infrastructure related to airport services
- Management of existing outsources concession at the airports
- Provision of international standard ground handling services at airport, etc.
- Interested companies, having demonstrated experience of rendering airport services with a sound capability to ensure the efficiency of quality services and better operability of our airport(s) are encouraged to apply.
- The RFP documents may be obtained from the office of the Deputy Director General Airport Services, Headquarters Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority, Terminal 1, Jinnah International Air Port (JIAP), Karachi, on any working day from 0900 hours to 1600 hours till August 08, 2017
on payment of prescribed non-refundable fee of Rs. 100,000/- in Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (PCAA) Collection Account No. C-2561-8 at National Bank of Pakistan Airport Branch, Terminal 1, JIAP, Karachi.
- Proposals/bids shall be submitted in two envelopes separately marked as "Technical Proposal" and "Financial Proposal". The deadline for the submission of proposals/bids is September 12, 2017 till 1200 hours. The proposals/bids will be opened 2 hours after the deadline on the same date.
PCAA reserves the right to reject all bids or proposals at any time prior to the acceptance of a bid/proposal. The PCAA shall upon request communicate to any participating company the grounds for rejection of a bid/proposal, but it is not binding upon PCAA to justify those grounds.