Inflight Meals

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
Abrardh1
Registered Member

Inflight Meals

Post by Abrardh1 »

Please can anyone confirm if on international flights PIA Only serve 1 meal rather then 2.
Abrar Din Hussain
khizer
Registered Member

Re: Inflight Meals

Post by khizer »

Abrardh1 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:18 am Please can anyone confirm if on international flights PIA Only serve 1 meal rather then 2.
On Short-Haul flights they serve only a snack. E.g from Lahore to Karachi.

On Medium-Haul flights mostly they serve 1 meal . E.g from Lahore to Riyadh.

On Long-Haul flights they serve only 1 meal or sometimes a snack after or before the meal. E.g from Lahore to London.

On Ultra Long-Haul flights they serve 2 meals followed with a snack. E.g Lahore to New York/ Lahore to Toronto.

I am not sure about this information as this is given by PIA's website. Can anybody correct it if it wrong?
Abrardh1
Registered Member

Post by Abrardh1 »

khizer wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:52 am
Abrardh1 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:18 am Please can anyone confirm if on international flights PIA Only serve 1 meal rather then 2.

On Long-Haul flights they serve only 1 meal or sometimes a snack after or before the meal. E.g from Lahore to London.

On Ultra Long-Haul flights they serve 2 meals followed with a snack. E.g Lahore to New York/ Lahore to Toronto.

I am not sure about this information as this is given by PIA's website. Can anybody correct it if it wrong?
The reason I ask is because on there website, if you look under flight schedules they list, they only list 1 type of meal. I know for a fact that they used to list both meals
Abrar Din Hussain
khizer
Registered Member

Post by khizer »

Abrardh1 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:57 am
khizer wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:52 am

The reason I ask is because on there website, if you look under flight schedules they list, they only list 1 type of meal. I know for a fact that they used to list both meals
If you check schedule of Lahore to Toronto or any other Ultra Long-Haul flight you'll see in the Meals column BL or LD or is written which indicates Breakfast and Lunch or Lunch and Dinner which means they serves 2 meals on these flights.