Lahore to Toronto Which airline to fly other than PIA?

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
shayan0321
Registered Member

Re: Lahore to Toronto Which airline to fly other than PIA?

Post by shayan0321 »

jdflyer wrote:
shayan0321 wrote:
lh658 wrote:1 stop options are Saudia, Emirates, Etihad, Qatar, and Turkish.
Saudia flights don't seem to show up on their website checked it last night. Checked others too it seems etihad seems to offer the best fares and connection currently. Emirates and Qatar have long transit times mostly.
Saudia flights are packed for that duration that's why they aren't showing up on the Web site. I was at their office yesterday and they said first two weeks of January are difficult and very expensive to book.

What are your dates? Try searching through Google flights. Etihad is the cheapest option to PK from YYZ most of the time. But I agree, Turkish by far offers an overall better experience.
Yeah checked with saudia office myself yesterday related to it and the same reason was given. Have to travel in second week of jan. However i got it booked with etihad today. Got a good deal with faysal bank offer 10 percent discount on economy
lh658
Registered Member

Re: Lahore to Toronto Which airline to fly other than PIA?

Post by lh658 »

EY, EK, QR over TK, unless you want to have long lay over in Istanbul and roam around. Then yes istanbul over Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Doha if you like culture over glitz and glam.