Future of European Airlines returning to Pakistan

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
lh658
Registered Member

Re: Future of European Airlines returning to Pakistan

Post by lh658 »

Pakistan-1 wrote:The majority of the Pakistanis living here in HK live around Lahore,Islamabad or Peshawar and CX was flying to KHI.
Makes sense right?

I know the route went via BKK sometimes thru middle east i think. Maybe they were targeting certain traffic maybe cargo or some corporate traffic who knows. Though I didn't know main Pakistani Diaspora came from those area's.

Which I stated earlier that LH and BA should fly to ISB or LHE due to also majority of diaspora in North America and Europe come from those area's as well as business ties.
Pakistan-1
Registered Member

Post by Pakistan-1 »

They flew through BKK because they didn't change crew
Special Concept Livery to celebrate Pakistan's 70th year of Independence
CoyBoy
Registered Member

Post by CoyBoy »

lh658 wrote:
Pakistan-1 wrote:
lh658 wrote:
Pakistan-1 wrote:My contacts in Cathay told me that The shooting was only a small factor in why they decided to pull out.

So why did they pull out? My contacts in CX say it was cause of the shootings.
It was the taxes and low load on the route

Well Thai and Air China are happy!
No professional from aviation field would post such, its like you lost an argument but are truing to come out a winner with that, Air China is a political route mostly, Thai are doing well thats why they are the only reamining reupte dbrand Asian acrrier here, they have enough traffic to their own country plus transit, an affordable holiday and trade market, even Malyaisa couldnt compete despite being Muslim, most of CX traffic was to Bangkok anyways.

CX never linked KHI with ME points, it was always BKK only.

Your point the ME carriers flights dont go full at times is true, 10-15 people onbaord for Emirates is quite normal at times.
CoyBoy
Registered Member

Post by CoyBoy »

lh658 wrote:
Quite curious to know how many airlines you flown? Is it just EK and QR maybe Aero Asia :wink:

Based on info you stated, seems you don't know.
Very professional, you yourself seem clueless about stuff BTW.

Uzartali Etihad have quit PEW since three years, they are codesharing on PIA now