Shaheen Air Flight Attendants Caught Stealing in Manchester

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Shaheen Air Flight Attendants Caught Stealing in Manchester

Post by Abbas Ali »

According to news report on following link, two female flight attendants of Shaheen Air were caught stealing items on CCTV camera(s) of a store in Manchester.

The two had arrived in Manchester as cabin crew of Shaheen Air flight NL-901 from Islamabad.

The store management agreed to release them after request by other crew member(s) of the airline.

Shaheen Air sacked the two flight attendants after their arrival in Pakistan.

http://dailytimes.com.pk/pakistan/05-Oc ... us-unclear

Abbas
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
ammad
Registered Member

Re: Shaheen Air Flight Attendants Caught Stealing in Manchester

Post by ammad »

I read the whole story and writer is trying to create extra sensation. If they were caught in stealing and being terminated from service. so i think justice have been served and that's pretty much it.
Fortune favours brave.
t_kaay
Registered Member

Post by t_kaay »

What is it with Primark Manchester and Pakistani flight attendants? I'm 99% sure there were PIA attendants caught doing the same thing a few years ago. The underwear they sell isn't that good........

Edit: found the story http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-ma ... r-17860816
umar744
Registered Member

Post by umar744 »

cabin crew are very good job for 1. free flight no pay ticket 2. free stay & free breakfast in Hotel 3. meal allowance 4. duty allowance 5. free dry laundry better than revenue passenger and staff passenger and non-revenue. Cabin crew wrong theft steal items etc and caught and arrested and lost job. Cabin crew feel happy lost job and lost money when they know loss job?
huma
Registered Member

Post by huma »

I don't believe that story. If they had been caught stealing in a store, they would have been charged with shoplifting. I don't believe sifarish with the store manager would have worked. I think they were sacked for some other reason that the Airline doesn't want made public. Or the writer is just making things up.
Huma