Shaheen Airlines and landings gears dont seem to get along well!

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
TAILWIND
Registered Member

Re: Shaheen Airlines and landings gears dont seem to get along well!

Post by TAILWIND »

pk363 wrote:^i will tend to agree that there is special support for Shaheen air from some members including the admin Abbas.
That is a little too much. Abbas is doing a great job in single handedly running this site and provides information/reference to many news and happenings in domestic avaition sector.
You may not agree to what he writes, but accusing him of a bias or favouritism is a bit harsh.
ammad
Registered Member

Post by ammad »

Rightly said TailWind. Abbas is doing great Job.
Fortune favours brave.
pk363
Registered Member

Post by pk363 »

^Gents, I will urge you to please not to take my comment out of context. If I don't agree with Abbas on something does not mean that I am doubting/challenging his efforts in creating, operating and maintaining such a great HOP site and discussion forums.

However, considering the frequent incidents (mostly near misses) involving Shaheen airliners, I strongly believe that PCAA should take some solid steps to determine the causes and ensure preventive actions are taken before, God forbade, a tragedy happens.

Wishing you all a nice and full of blessings last decade of Ramadan.
shamxa
Registered Member

Post by shamxa »

pk363 wrote:^Gents, I will urge you to please not to take my comment out of context. If I don't agree with Abbas on something does not mean that I am doubting/challenging his efforts in creating, operating and maintaining such a great HOP site and discussion forums.

However, considering the frequent incidents (mostly near misses) involving Shaheen airliners, I strongly believe that PCAA should take some solid steps to determine the causes and ensure preventive actions are taken before, God forbade, a tragedy happens.

Wishing you all a nice and full of blessings last decade of Ramadan.
With respect to calling Abbas out about Shaheen bias, he can have his view - if he was truly biased this thread wouldn't exist! He's just defending a viewpoint/narrative with respect to the thread title.

And also, decade? What? Ramadhan doesn't last more than ten years?
pk363
Registered Member

Post by pk363 »

shamzaabbas wrote:And also, decade? What? Ramadhan doesn't last more than ten years?
Ok you can read it as 'Ashra' instead of decade for the last 10 days