British Passengers cause havoc in ISB

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
Moin
Registered Member

Re: British Passengers cause havoc in ISB

Post by Moin »

MAN-ISB is only operated by PIA and a 4 hour delay in baggage delivery cannot really be for security reasons seeing that the flight originated in the UK where their security is much better. The only reasons could be a problem with the cargo door(s), no luggage loaders to truck the bags to the terminal or an already delayed flight and the plane offloaded these pax and immediately departed for its continuing sector to KHI.
Moin Abbasi
Sherry3002
Registered Member

Post by Sherry3002 »

Just realised the delay was 4 hours after I saw the video's caption. Somehow wasn't previously visible..I think that 4 hrs is definitely way too long, and though they shouldn't have gone onto the tarmac, they had a right to protest. 4 hours would get me to KHI and back, I can't even imagine how frustrating this must have been for the passengers who had to stay in the airport because of this error.

Also, this rarely happens at LHR or MAN, even though passenger traffic is much higher there. Don't know why ISB airport is so backward.
PIA, Emirates, Etihad, Qatar, Lufthansa, BA, Turkish, American, AirBerlin, Thai, Air France, Delta, Korean, Qantas, and many more. :D

riz
Registered Member

Post by riz »

If this would have happened at any airport other than Pakistan... say Middle East. .. these monkeys will be sent back to wherever they came from with their brit. Passports shoved in their A$$es....

Gora should think thrice before giving a brit visa or a passport to such Jerks.
R 1 z .

PK > EK. EI ED FZ WY B6 G9 EY NL QR GF TG PF.
Omairi7
Registered Member

Post by Omairi7 »

Sherry3002 wrote:Just realised the delay was 4 hours after I saw the video's caption. Somehow wasn't previously visible..I think that 4 hrs is definitely way too long, and though they shouldn't have gone onto the tarmac, they had a right to protest. 4 hours would get me to KHI and back, I can't even imagine how frustrating this must have been for the passengers who had to stay in the airport because of this error.

Also, this rarely happens at LHR or MAN, even though passenger traffic is much higher there. Don't know why ISB airport is so backward.
Well, isb airport has the long history of delaying luggage.My friend face this drama 2 years back as well as My father too, travelled on pk782 yyz-lhe flown by ap-bhw due to engine failure of ap bgz. Flight was packed and my father even though travelled on business class and priority tags on liggage got his luggage at isb after 2 hr and 30 min. On that day flight laned in isb at 21:24 and my father came out by 23:55. Unfortunately isb airport authority as well pia are not ready to raise their standards. But whatever happened in video is wrong. They can be penalized in court as this is against the law.
EK, EY, SV, PK, AIR BLUE, EASY JET, AA, TG, MH, FLY BE, VUELING, SAS, SWISS, LH, BA, AIR BERLIN, RYAN AIR, GERMAN WINGS, JET BLUE, U.A, QATAR , AZAL ...
iTechno8
Registered Member

Post by iTechno8 »

I'm amazed to see this behaviour. Yes, 4 hours is hectic, yes it's frustrating, and yes you have a complete right to protest, but is that the way to protest? Becoming a rowdy crowd and walking out on the tarmac?

Yes, agreed, ASF should've arrested them on the spot, but it's really amazing to see that if a crowd of 40 - 50 people could overpower the ASF like this and walk onto the tarmac, if you have a serious issue with about 100 + people, then what would happen? And this too, at an Air Force base.

The reason for the baggage delay should be investigated, but for God's sake people, that isn't the way to protest. Learn some etiquettes :)
Let's shoot across the sky..
https://youtube.com/iTechno8
Pakistan-1
Registered Member

Post by Pakistan-1 »

Well the ASF could have legally shot them as they were trespassing into an Airfield
Special Concept Livery to celebrate Pakistan's 70th year of Independence
faddy
Registered Member

Post by faddy »

Pakistan-1 wrote:Well the ASF could have legally shot them as they were trespassing into an Airfield
Could have done us all a favour and got rid of a fair few rubbish taxi drivers of the street! :D
Pakistan-1
Registered Member

Post by Pakistan-1 »

^The don't deserved to die that easily
Honestly speaking ASF should have put arrested them and let them rot in Jail for the rest of their lives
Special Concept Livery to celebrate Pakistan's 70th year of Independence
imiakhtar
Registered Member

Post by imiakhtar »

Screw arrest.

Time for the ASF to get the danda out and give them a good beating. They probably haven't had one since their molvis beat them in the madrassa.

These spoiled brats have no respect for rules, not in the UK nor in Pakistan. It doesn't matter whether they're from the North in Bradford or Birmingham/London.
Feel free to add me to your MSN!
faddy
Registered Member

Post by faddy »

imiakhtar wrote:Screw arrest.

Time for the ASF to get the danda out and give them a good beating. They probably haven't had one since their molvis beat them in the madrassa.

These spoiled brats have no respect for rules, not in the UK nor in Pakistan. It doesn't matter whether they're from the North in Bradford or Birmingham/London.
As the guys says in the video - Theyre representing Nelson! Typical junglis!!
arshad.altaf
Registered Member

Post by arshad.altaf »

Delay in getting the luggage has become a common occurrence lately. I am about to catch a flight from GVA to KHI and the connection onwards from AUH was PIA (Etihad code share). A friend recently used the same route and informed that his luggage got there after four days. I contacted a school friend working in PIA and he found out that in Abu Dhabi there is acute shortage of staff and the person he spoke to handling lost or delayed luggage in Karachi advised to change the career so had to spend 100 dollars on the change and will now take Etihad all the way but the transit will now be nine hours instead of 3 or 4 hours.
Sherry3002
Registered Member

Post by Sherry3002 »

Right to Insult guards and swear? No.

Right to go on the tarmac? Definitely No.

Right to protest after 4 hours? Yes.

I myself have had to wait 2 hours for luggage on my flight from GVA despite flying QR and having priority tags. It's outrageous! What makes it worse is the unfriendly behavior of the airport staff who give you no reason for the delay. Would be nice to know why I have to wait 2+ hours when I already have jetlag, my legs are aching and work is pending.
PIA, Emirates, Etihad, Qatar, Lufthansa, BA, Turkish, American, AirBerlin, Thai, Air France, Delta, Korean, Qantas, and many more. :D