British Passengers cause havoc in ISB

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
faddy
Registered Member

British Passengers cause havoc in ISB

Post by faddy »

Theres a video floating around with people staging a runway invasion caused by their luggage not being delivered quick enough:

Whilst it can be annoying waiting for luggage, the actions of the passengers is nothing short of cringeworthy..
Last edited by faddy on Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Re: British Junglees arrive at ISB

Post by Abbas Ali »

Faddy please do edit topic title and remarks "Northern British Pakistani Junglee mentality" in your post - thank you. Topic title can be like "Passengers Creating Disturbance at ISB". Racist remarks should be avoided - thank you for understanding.

As far as the video is concerned, my question is that would these people have dared to something similar at any airport in UK?

Did Pakistani authorities take any action against these people for creating disturbance at the airport and forcibly entering restricted area/apron of the airport?

Abbas
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
faddy
Registered Member

Re: British Passengers cause havoc in ISB

Post by faddy »

EDITED as requested.. even though im British Pakistan from the Northern towns, unfortunately these sort of actions are kind of the norm for the Pakistanis that live up north..
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Post by Abbas Ali »

faddy wrote:EDITED as requested..
Thank you.

Abbas

See you at:
faddy
Registered Member

Post by faddy »

Anyone have any details of why it took so long for the luggage to be delayed!
Pakistan-1
Registered Member

Post by Pakistan-1 »

Security Checks maybe?
Tbh If I was the ASF Officer on the scene I would have arrested all these people for trespassing into a restricted area
Special Concept Livery to celebrate Pakistan's 70th year of Independence
Sherry3002
Registered Member

Post by Sherry3002 »

faddy wrote:Theres a video floating around with people staging a runway invasion caused by their luggage not being delivered quick enough:

Whilst it can be annoying waiting for luggage, the actions of the passengers is nothing short of cringeworthy..
Any idea which airline they came on? I believe I can hear some insults being hurled at PIA, but perhaps I am mistaken.

Very angering to see this reaction. Disgraceful behaviour, definitely should have resulted in arrest.
PIA, Emirates, Etihad, Qatar, Lufthansa, BA, Turkish, American, AirBerlin, Thai, Air France, Delta, Korean, Qantas, and many more. :D

Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Post by Abbas Ali »

Recently a manager of a leading hotel in Lahore also told me that guests with most annoying and disturbing behaviour are often British nationals of Pakistani origin.

Abbas

See you at:
CoyBoy
Registered Member

Post by CoyBoy »

Why do alot of UK Pakistani's have the same look like that UK boxer who's become famous, Ali something? I have noticed this since 1990s so its not a new trend.
faddy
Registered Member

Post by faddy »

Shukar Alhumdulillah im from the UK and im so grateful I don't hold the same tendancy to act like these junglees.. and I seriously don't look like them too!!

Either way you guys are right they should have arrested them made them chakee pees for a few days.. I don't get the mentality of these people, don't act like this back in Manchester airport or Heathrow so why back home!
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Post by Abbas Ali »

Sherry3002 wrote:Any idea which airline they came on? I believe I can hear some insults being hurled at PIA, but perhaps I am mistaken.
Apparently Manchester to Islamabad PIA flight.

Abbas

See you at:
Benaam
Registered Member

Post by Benaam »

I'm British of Pakistani origin and also reside in the North and unfortunately these people are the uneducated and uncultured minority that we have in our ranks. All I would request is for everyone else not to judge the rest of us by the actions of these few loud-mouthed idiots.

And I also agree that all of the instigators in this video should have been arrested and thrown in the slammer for a few days to deflate their steroid induced egos.
Pakistan-1
Registered Member

Post by Pakistan-1 »

I understand how it feels we have quite a few people like these in Hong Kong too
Special Concept Livery to celebrate Pakistan's 70th year of Independence
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

faddy wrote:EDITED as requested.. even though im British Pakistan from the Northern towns, unfortunately these sort of actions are kind of the norm for the Pakistanis that live up north..
While the topic title might have been a bit extreme, in alot of ways I totally agree with you. Its also amusing to see all have the same accents and same hairstyles with the sides shaved.
Moin Abbasi
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

CoyBoy wrote:Why do alot of UK Pakistani's have the same look like that UK boxer who's become famous, Ali something? I have noticed this since 1990s so its not a new trend.
That boxer is Amir Khan. That hairstyle (sides shaved) is said to be typical BBCD haircuts along with the typical midlands accent.
Moin Abbasi