University Project on Inflight Meals

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
taha_imran4
Registered Member

University Project on Inflight Meals

Post by taha_imran4 »

Hello Everyone,
I am conducting a small survey for a university project on the quality of inflight meals served on various airlines and what improvements passengers would like to have in them. As all of you are really passionate aboout the Pakistani Aviation Industry and frequently fly, I am confident Inflight Meals is a vital element which affects your overall inflight experience. Therefore, I will appreciate if you fill this small questionnaire in the link below.

Cheers

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1u4bp-Y ... ested=true
Sherry3002
Registered Member

Re: University Project on Inflight Meals

Post by Sherry3002 »

Gladly.
PIA, Emirates, Etihad, Qatar, Lufthansa, BA, Turkish, American, AirBerlin, Thai, Air France, Delta, Korean, Qantas, and many more. :D

CoyBoy
Registered Member

Post by CoyBoy »

looks more like a survey for someone planning to go into catering business.

Second question needs OTHER as an option, some of us rarely travel be it domestic or international.
ammad
Registered Member

Post by ammad »

CoyBoy wrote:looks more like a survey for someone planning to go into catering business.

I had the same feeling too, doesn't seems like University level assignment.
Fortune favours brave.
Sherry3002
Registered Member

Post by Sherry3002 »

Also, there should be a 'not willing to spend any money to get meal customized' What if I don't want them customized? I mean for a 2 hr flight I'd be happy to get something, let alone have it customized.
PIA, Emirates, Etihad, Qatar, Lufthansa, BA, Turkish, American, AirBerlin, Thai, Air France, Delta, Korean, Qantas, and many more. :D

cashy
Registered Member

Post by cashy »

Also survey is not designed well, seems to be PIA v other airlines, have closed-questions instead of being open ended questions. There is chance of biasness.
dabi
Registered Member

Post by dabi »

I dont know If it is appropriate to paste link to my questionnaire as well in this post. But perhaps you guys can check it out and help me out as well. I am writing my thesis at University of Amsterdam and this questionnaire is for the analysis part. My thesis is about online sales of tickets and the performance of Pia website in this regard. The link to the survey is following:
http://app.evalandgo.com/s/?id=JTlCciU5 ... U5NHElOTc=

I hope i am not intruding in someone elses work! Thank you