PIA Business Class

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
Abdullah
Registered Member

Re: PIA Business Class

Post by Abdullah »

Amaad Lone wrote:Maybe instead of club class PIA needs to replace it with an improved ECON PLUS product.
PIA overloaded with VIPs, how can they go ahead without Business Class.
Sherry3002
Registered Member

Re: PIA Business Class

Post by Sherry3002 »

Amaad Lone wrote:How will it help PIA to reduce the club class seats from 35 to 21 on the 777 fleet??

Will PIA be able to get the higher fare by 67% for its club class?

Most reasons passengers prefer PIA club over ME3 is because of the cheaper fare.

Instead of investing in better club class seats, PIA needs to revamp its economy class with better entertainment on board.

Maybe instead of club class PIA needs to replace it with an improved ECON PLUS product.
PIA definitely needs to revamp its economy product, and improve the service in Y. However, I guess since J class cabins are generally empty, converting to 21 and adding more Y would seem like a profitable idea. One thing is that PIA's marketing SUCKS. Even if they upgrade their J class cabins, they won't market them properly. Etihad is one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, mainly because of their marketing tactics and campaigns. I've flown the ME3 in F and J, and ofc they offer a much more superior product (sometimes for about RS. 200,000 or higher)

Even so, PIA has 51% of the domestic market and 28% of the International market in Pakistan. The reason is not just customer loyalty, but also the fact that NO other airline offers direct flights to Europe/N.America/Middle East/China. When someone pays so much money for a ticket, they expect quality and a good seat. Our seats are O.L.D. And so is the crew. I don't wanna drag my reply along but the flight from ISB-LHR was delayed for one hour, because the engines wouldn't start and the AC's wouldn't go on. So for one hour, in the blazing heat of Pakistan, we sat in the plane sweating buckets. :(

Anyway, perhaps with a better J product (and way lower prices) we might re-attract customers that now fly EK/EY/QR Club? :-k
PIA, Emirates, Etihad, Qatar, Lufthansa, BA, Turkish, American, AirBerlin, Thai, Air France, Delta, Korean, Qantas, and many more. :D