CAA Invites Bids for Karachi Airport Shuttle Service

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

CAA Invites Bids for Karachi Airport Shuttle Service

Post by Abbas Ali »

In today's (July 28) newspaper.

Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) invites tenders on two envelope basis i.e. technical offer for grant of licence to establish and operate airport shuttle service (routes A & B) at Jinnah International Air Port (JIAP) - Karachi.

Route A
Jinnah Terminal to Star Gate and back to Jinnah Terminal.

Route B
Star Gate to Headquarters Civil Aviation Authority (HQCAA) Terminal-I & back to Star Gate.

The reserve price for the concession is Rs. 75,000/- per month.

Abbas
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Re: CAA Invites Bids for Karachi Airport Shuttle Service

Post by Abbas Ali »

Please note that in tender heading "TOW ENVELOPE BASIS" should be read as "TWO ENVELOPE BASIS".

Abbas

See you at:
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Post by Abbas Ali »

In June 3 newspaper.

Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) invites tenders for grant of licence to establish and operate airport shuttle service at Jinnah International Air Port (JIAP).

Route A
Jinnah Terminal to Star Gate and back to Jinnah Terminal.

Route B
Star Gate to Headquarters Civil Aviation Authority (HQCAA) Terminal-I & back to Star Gate.

Route C
HQCAA Terminal-I to CAA check post/gate near Habib University via PIA Head Office, CAA MT, PIA Township, CAA-72 Flats, ASF HQ and back.

Abbas

See you at:
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Post by Abbas Ali »

Pakistan CAA tender notice in August 24 newspaper to establish & operate Airport Shuttle Service on routes A, B and C at Jinnah International Airport - Karachi.

Abbas

See you at:
arkamri
Registered Member

Post by arkamri »

I think that currently no free / govt provided shuttle service at mentioned routes is in operation. If I’m correct, then the matter is of great concern. Interestingly, first tender for said shuttle service was invited in June, 2015, 2nd Invitation in June, 2017. Now the third invitation has been extended in August, 2019. All invitations are with a regular interval of two years. Instead of only inviting the bids for said service, It would be satisfying to know that management is serious this time and some serious actions on the subject are being done. Hope private radio cabs/ shuttle services operating from KHI will not be affecting the bids.
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Post by Abbas Ali »

Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) tender notice in October 26 newspaper to establish and operate Airport Shuttle Service (route A, B & C) at Jinnah International Air Port (JIAP) - Karachi.

Abbas

See you at: