Up to 50% Discount on PIA Business Class

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Up to 50% Discount on PIA Business Class

Post by Abbas Ali »

PIA advertisement in today's (February 7) newspaper.

A sizzling offer like never before!

Up to 50% discount* on PIA Business Class!

Enjoy non-stop flights from Pakistan to New York**, Toronto, UK & Europe at greatly discounted fares.

Purchase your tickets from:
7th February to 20th February, 2015.

Outbound travel from Pakistan is necessary:
7th February to 30th June, 2015.

*Conditions apply
**Not direct

Urdu version.

English version.

Abbas
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
bigfish
Registered Member

Re: Up to 50% Discount on PIA Business Class

Post by bigfish »

Must be getting quite desperate to fill those planes these days, even the long-hauls 777's now.

People want daily service, not once or twice a week. And without "delays" for whatever reason. Why can't they modify those agreements and have B777 daily service to JFK or YYZ ? On top of it, your employees (crew including pilots) want the world of comfort and benefits, and won't fly a 777-300ER to those cities daily. Only flying an -LR plane. You only have 2 such planes in your small fleet.

Air Canada, Lufthansa, etc do not fly to Pak, so Canada/USA would not be worried even if PIA operates to YYZ or JFK daily.

I'm afraid I wouldn't want my family to be on mercy of a airline which operates once/twice a week to somewhere. At least going to go with airlines that have enough aircraft in fleet in case 1 or 2 planes go tech.

Question remains, will PIA administration ever listen or pay attention ?