Passengers Held for Misbehaving with PIA Flight Attendant

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Passengers Held for Misbehaving with PIA Flight Attendant

Post by Abbas Ali »

According to news sources, authorities at Lahore Airport held five passengers for misbehaving with a female flight attendant of PIA flight PK-853 operated from Tokyo to Lahore via Beijing & Islamabad.

PIA Airbus A310-308 registration AP-BEQ arrived as PK-853 at Lahore Airport today.

http://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/pk853

Abbas
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Re: Passengers Held for Misbehaving with PIA Flight Attendan

Post by Abbas Ali »

Earlier, PK-853 was diverted to Karachi due to security alert at Islamabad Airport this morning, according to some news sources. At that time flight operations at Lahore Airport were suspended due to poor visibility caused by fog.

Police at Lahore Airport arrested five passengers who misbehaved with a flight attendant of PK-853, according to latest reports.

According to a PIA spokesperson, the arrested passengers had used foul language and misbehaved with a number female flight attendants of PK-853. These passengers also tried to manhandle female flight attendants.

Abbas
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
pk757
Registered Member

Post by pk757 »

such idiots shuold be banned from flying. i wonder why CAA wont adopt a zero tolerance policy on this. Just they did it on PIA they think they can get away with it.
Abrardh1
Registered Member

Post by Abrardh1 »

pk757 wrote:such idiots shuold be banned from flying. i wonder why CAA wont adopt a zero tolerance policy on this. Just they did it on PIA they think they can get away with it.
Totally agree with you sir.
Abrar Din Hussain
CaptShahid621
Registered Member

Post by CaptShahid621 »

pk757 wrote:such idiots shuold be banned from flying. i wonder why CAA wont adopt a zero tolerance policy on this. Just they did it on PIA they think they can get away with it.
You are correct. I bet you top dollar, these same people will shut up, sit down, follow all directions on a US, European, or Middle Eastern Carrier.....for some reason, our people (not all) tend to "come out of their shell" when they see another Pakistani, its like, "hmmm let me brush off my authority here"....lol quite funny..
"At times you plan it out, and at times it just comes" -Captain Imran Aziz, PIA B777 Captain
Abrardh1
Registered Member

Post by Abrardh1 »

CaptShahid621 wrote:
You are correct. I bet you top dollar, these same people will shut up, sit down, follow all directions on a US, European, or Middle Eastern Carrier.....for some reason, our people (not all) tend to "come out of their shell" when they see another Pakistani, its like, "hmmm let me brush off my authority here"....lol quite funny..
Agree with you sir.
Abrar Din Hussain