Emirates Airline to start flying to Sialkot International

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
alimirfin
Registered Member

Re: Emirates Airline to start flying to Sialkot Internationa

Post by alimirfin »

I traveled on Saturday on Emirates from Sialkot to Copenhagen via Dubai. My reservation was in economy but they offered me Business for free and ultimately they will sale that economy seat to wailing list peoples on expensive prices :?
Majority of passenger from UK and EU are travelling and its good to know if they are operating with 777
Hamad
Registered Member

Post by Hamad »

@alimirfin
great to hear that you got a free Business Class Upgrade - that shows how overbooked these Flights are.

@BaDaR
yes exactly thats the point. All Flights I have checked for SKT Flights are shown Full Flights see Seatmap below. I guess you find regularly the same. Very profitable Route for EK. As far as I know they have been only granted 4 weekly Flights so they cant upgrade to daily Flights but anyhow they will upgrade to the 777 as soon as they have the Aircraft available for these slots.

Best Regards / Wa´alaikumusalam
tootsie
Registered Member

Post by tootsie »

Emirates Airline have upgrade SKT services to a high density B777-300ER with a 42J/386Y cabin config. It would be really nice if someone can spot the B777 at SKT airport and post some pics.
Hamad
Registered Member

Post by Hamad »

tootsie wrote:Emirates Airline have upgrade SKT services to a high density B777-300ER with a 42J/386Y cabin config. It would be really nice if someone can spot the B777 at SKT airport and post some pics.
This might be only a temporary upgrade of Equipment due to high demand on this Route for this period- Flight Schedules for the next weeks and months still showing A332.

14th April is the last Date EK's Website showing 77W operating DXB-SKT-DXB Route from 16th April onwards A332 is scheduled to operate that Route again.
Blackbird
Registered Member

Post by Blackbird »

I flew in to SKT from DXB on 777-300ER on 29/03/15. Have a couple of good mobile phone shots. Will fly back to MAN next week and will post soon. Flight from DXB to SKT had 100 empty seats.
Nothing is constant except change
Hamad
Registered Member

Post by Hamad »

Blackbird wrote:I flew in to SKT from DXB on 777-300ER on 29/03/15. Have a couple of good mobile phone shots. Will fly back to MAN next week and will post soon. Flight from DXB to SKT had 100 empty seats.
Great! Looking forward to see them :thumbs_up:
pk363
Registered Member

Post by pk363 »

Blackbird wrote:. Flight from DXB to SKT had 100 empty seats.

Approximately or exactly?
Blackbird
Registered Member

Post by Blackbird »

I had a separate reservation from my wife and kid. Despite online booking, we were given seats quite apart from each other. When I asked the air hostess to allow us to sit together she said this will be no problem as there are around 100 empty seats and once airborne we can change. She was right. Many seats were empty. In fact I didn't sit with my family but reclined on 3 seats to myself. When I had chosen seats online back in November the a/c and plan was that of A330 but on the day the a/c was 777 which is why there was this discrepancy.
Nothing is constant except change