* One news channel says the ill-fated Il-76 had ferried a PIA aircraft engine to Karachi.
* Another news channel says tents were loaded at Karachi Airport and the aircraft was refuelled at Karachi Airport.
* The aircraft arrived at Karachi around 11:10PM on November 27, according to a news channel. Another channel says the aircraft had arrived at Karachi around 3:00PM on November 27.
* One channel says the pilot contacted Karachi ATC about engine problem after take-off and sought permission for emergency landing.
* Another channel says 'Change over Control Tower to Radar' were the last words heard from aircraft crew.
* CAA spokesman says the crew of ill-fated aircraft did not give info about any emergency till the last moment. I think it means serious technical problem experienced by the aircraft did not give enough time to the crew to inform about it ATC. The aircraft crashed roughly within minute after take-off.
* According to news reporters the aircraft miraculously avoided hitting inhabited buildings located few feet away from crash site.
* Fire tenders sent from Karachi Airport were able to control fire at crash site.
Another piece belonging to crashed aircraft shown on Express News channel.