Bs. (Bachelor of Science) Aviation Management For Pilots

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Bs. (Bachelor of Science) Aviation Management For Pilots

Post by Abbas Ali »

Ad appearing in today's (May 8) newspaper:

On the Net: www.superior.edu.pk
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
AirBlue
Registered Member

Post by AirBlue »

What a bad way for advertising -" for Pilots "- like no one else can do it or should not do it lol - i think they only want those who have a license for flying to learn this Bachelors of Sciences - which is really bad - this course can shape the aviation industry of pakistan in a much decent manner if understood correctly
ahmad
Deactivated

Post by ahmad »

why do they need more pilots don't they have enough already. unless they are planning on purchasing more jets.
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Post by Abbas Ali »

AirBlue wrote:What a bad way for advertising -" for Pilots "- like no one else can do it or should not do it lol - i think they only want those who have a license for flying to learn this Bachelors of Sciences - which is really bad - this course can shape the aviation industry of pakistan in a much decent manner if understood correctly
Apparently this particular ad is for those Pakistani pilots who couldn’t find job as pilot in airlines. The aviation management course would give them opportunity to get management level jobs in local and international aviation industry.

Young Pakistani students who have cleared their intermediate/FSc (Fellow of Science) or equivalent can also apply at this institute for four years BS Aviation Management degree course. I also have seen their BS Aviation Management ad in newspaper for students who have cleared intermediate/FSc exams.

Complete details of Superior College's BS Aviation Management course are on following link:

Link: Superior College - BS Aviation Management

Another Pakistani institute offering aviation-related degree courses is Islamabad-based Air University and here's link to their website.

Link: www.au.edu.pk

Abbas
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
zEro.a1r
Registered Member

Post by zEro.a1r »

Abbas Ali wrote:Apparently this particular ad is for those Pakistani pilots who couldn’t find job as pilot in airlines. The aviation management course would give them opportunity to get management level jobs in local and international aviation industry.

Young Pakistani students who have cleared their intermediate/FSc (Fellow of Science) or equivalent can also apply at this institute for four years BS Aviation Management degree course. I also have seen their BS Aviation Management ad in newspaper for students who have cleared intermediate/FSc exams.

Complete details of Superior College's BS Aviation Management course are on following link:

Another Pakistani institute offering aviation-related degree courses is Islamabad-based Air University and here's link to their website.

Abbas
Great stuff. But I don't hold a CPL (yet) :/

I think it's a better option to go get a Bachelor's degree than go straight and learn flying. Speaking for Pakistanis only.

It's nice to see there are Aviation directed programs now. I posted a question about 2 years ago related to this.
AirBlue
Registered Member

Post by AirBlue »

zEro.a1r wrote:
Abbas Ali wrote:Apparently this particular ad is for those Pakistani pilots who couldn’t find job as pilot in airlines. The aviation management course would give them opportunity to get management level jobs in local and international aviation industry.

Abbas
Great stuff. But I don't hold a CPL (yet) :/

I think it's a better option to go get a Bachelor's degree than go straight and learn flying. Speaking for Pakistanis only.

It's nice to see there are Aviation directed programs now. I posted a question about 2 years ago related to this.
I recall explaining to you about the course as well earlier; but its good that you got an idea of what this course offers - the aviation management that i am completing provides some courses similar by name to the ones at superior but i am sure not as detailed and advanced.
VirtualPIA
Registered Member

Post by VirtualPIA »

do they stil have the agreement with hybrid? last I heard was that students who want can train with hybrid for cpl/ir.
The angle of arrival is inversely proportional to the probability of survival.
FMC
Deactivated

Post by FMC »

The advertisement is well focussed. The pilots of PIA do need this management degree because of the mess they have created in thier own ed flight operations deptt in particular and among their ranks in general.
zEro.a1r
Registered Member

Post by zEro.a1r »

AirBlue wrote:I recall explaining to you about the course as well earlier; but its good that you got an idea of what this course offers - the aviation management that i am completing provides some courses similar by name to the ones at superior but i am sure not as detailed and advanced.
Great for you. Where are you studying that and what's level of study (MBA, MS, BS)?