Supreme Court Removes CEO PIA

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.

uzkt01
Registered Member

Re: Supreme Court Removes CEO PIA

Post by uzkt01 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:43 pm

Very professional and polished. I hope he applies again for CEO through proper procedure s this time.

SaadSaeed
Registered Member

Post by SaadSaeed » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:48 pm

Other than the Markhor disaster, I thought he was professional a bit too camera happy person. He was trying to influence PIAs perception. PIA cannot be changed overnight. Though improved from the past, it still is miles behind. Scheduling is a mess, aircraft keep going bad and delays always there. He tried, but I guess people pulling his leg were too many. I dont agree with SC decision as he didn't have to have an aviation background but a business background. His message, now that that he is no longer in marketing mode, is clear. PIA needs to get rid of incompetent and corrupt people, get rid of political appointments and clear its act through learning data. How it can market its route, focus on punctuality, focus on uniqueness of product, learn from how people use your service.
FASTEN SEAT BELT WHILE SEATED

Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Post by Abbas Ali » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:34 pm

Former President & CEO PIA Dr. Musharraf Rasool Cyan has been nominated as a member to represent Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in National Finance Commission (NFC).

Abbas
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at: