Shaheen Air to Start Flights for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?

Discuss issues and news related to PIA, Pakistani airlines and Pakistan's civil & military aviation.
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Re: Shaheen Air to Start Flights for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?

Post by Abbas Ali »

Shaheen Air Airbus A330-203 registration AP-BML performed airline's inaugural flight NL-870 from Karachi to Kuala Lumpur.

AP-BML is now performing airline's inaugural flight NL-873 from Kuala Lumpur to Lahore.

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/ap-bml

Abbas
Dil Dil Pakistan... Jaan Jaan Pakistan

See you at:
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Post by Abbas Ali »

Video of water cannon salute given to Shaheen Air inaugural flight Airbus A330-200 registration AP-BML at Kuala Lumpur Airport.

http://picsorange.online/post/postid123 ... 427658user

Inaugural flight photos:

Water cannon salute given to AP-BML.

Shaheen Air cabin crew.

http://www.utusan.com.my/polopoly_fs/1. ... /image.jpg

AP-BML at Kuala Lumpur Airport.

Abbas

See you at:
zubairadil2016
Registered Member

Post by zubairadil2016 »

Shaheen Air inaugural flight news on local malaysian TV

CoyBoy
Registered Member

Post by CoyBoy »

They should make the hijab their uniform, bikni onboard and tent on ground is hypocricy at its worst.
Abbas Ali
Site Admin

Post by Abbas Ali »

Was that uniform (robe with head covering) introduced when Shaheen Air started flights for Jeddah and to be worn by cabin crew during transportation between the aircraft and airport/hotel?

Or was it already in use before Jeddah flights?

Shaheen Air operated Hajj flights to Jeddah for the first time in year 2011.

The airline launched its regular service for Jeddah in year 2012.

Abbas

See you at:
CoyBoy
Registered Member

Post by CoyBoy »

Oh my beysharam girls posing without coverup and with nanga admi.

Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

CoyBoy wrote:They should make the hijab their uniform, bikni onboard and tent on ground is hypocricy at its worst.
Please elaborate on your definition of a 'Bikni'. it would be most interesting to know.
Moin Abbasi
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

CoyBoy wrote:Oh my beysharam girls posing without coverup and with nanga admi.

I well and truly hope you're being sarcastic here and if not all I can say is to please avert your roving eyes elsewhere.
Moin Abbasi
CoyBoy
Registered Member

Post by CoyBoy »

Yes its sarcasm, as for the bikini thing, well the uniform without hijab covering is practically like that to the conservative minded, I'm annoyed by the hypocricy of it all, even Saudia crew dont wear abaya when flying abroad, this is just not acceptable, and why have they chosen an arab dress, its like PIA forcing its conservative minded crew to wear fitted pants or knee length skirts.

Also what makes the uniform and the coverup different on the aircraft and on the ground, like in a trip report pic from MAN to ISB the crew are pictured in waiting lounge amongst passengers dressed in the coverup, those same passengers are seeing them in uniform and no other covering on aircraft, what the eff is going on here? the owners are half gora probably born and brought up in Canada, shouldnt that have them know this drama going on is really stupid.

Then in the crew pic above they are in a shot with a practically naked man and without coverup, in other photos they are in cover up its all so pathetic.
Moin
Registered Member

Post by Moin »

Well I actually asked someone in SAI about this because I found it a bit odd myself and this is what they had to say. Not all their girls (FA's) come from middle/upper class backgrounds, a good number of them come from lower middle class backgrounds and live in areas such as Landhi, Korangi etc, parts of the city where the local populace is more on the conservative side, hence appearing in public in those areas wearing their 'cabin' uniform will attract more attention then they desire and they would be more prone to cat calls, eve teasing etc so to avoid all that, they have given them these abayas to wear on the ground so they blend in more with those around them. It was the brainchild of the late Mr.Sebhai which they have decided to retain.
Moin Abbasi
iTechno8
Registered Member

Post by iTechno8 »

Moin wrote:Well I actually asked someone in SAI about this because I found it a bit odd myself and this is what they had to say. Not all their girls (FA's) come from middle/upper class backgrounds, a good number of them come from lower middle class backgrounds and live in areas such as Landhi, Korangi etc, parts of the city where the local populace is more on the conservative side, hence appearing in public in those areas wearing their 'cabin' uniform will attract more attention then they desire and they would be more prone to cat calls, eve teasing etc so to avoid all that, they have given them these abayas to wear on the ground so they blend in more with those around them. It was the brainchild of the late Mr.Sebhai which they have decided to retain.
That's a really weird reason, but a bit valid nevertheless.
Let's shoot across the sky..
https://youtube.com/iTechno8
Bluemax
Registered Member

Post by Bluemax »

CoyBoy wrote:They should make the hijab their uniform, bikni onboard and tent on ground is hypocricy at its worst.
Saudi islam
dabi
Registered Member

Post by dabi »

I d not want to start a political discussion but Is it just me who noticed the new Shaheen air route map shows Kashmir as part of India?

http://www.shaheenair.com/index.php?r=info/routemap
Amaad Lone
Registered Member

Post by Amaad Lone »

I d not want to start a political discussion but Is it just me who noticed the new Shaheen air route map shows Kashmir as part of India?
The map is absolutely correct. Its slows western part of Kashmir known as "Azad" Kashmir as a part of Pakistan and eastern part of Kashmir known as "maqbooza" Kashmir with India.

Both are basically occupied, the Pakistanis always manage to impose a pro Islamabad government in Pakistani Kashmir, well and in India its a province and they have a chief minister.
P.I.A

God's International Airline
CoyBoy
Registered Member

Post by CoyBoy »

Airblue crew dont come from prtivilaged backgrounds yet they are not made to look like fools, the girls in the crash lived in really low income localities as shown on news footage.

I bet its the same for PIA staff especially ground ones.